Hope you’re having a great summer so far. Here’s our monthly investor update.
But first, how you can help:
Does anyone know a good PR consultant? The holidays will be an awesome opportunity to get our message out to the media and other outlets that will be covering this.
- Closed our first 4-figure MRR / $35k ARR customer.
- We hired our first full-time Marketing Manager. <phv><Name><phv> comes to us from <phv><Company><phv> and starts this month.
- We’re now winning deals against major competitors (including <phv><Competitor><phv>, <phv><Competitor><phv>, and <phv><Competitor><phv>), onboarding larger brands such as <phv><Brand><phv>and won over a few previously churned customers last month. This signifies the investments we’ve made across product, sales, and support these last few months.
[Reminder: Underscore’s SaaS Metrics overview is here.]
- $X in the bank
- X total customers (+X% MoM)
- $XX Ending MRR | $XX Ending ARR (+X% MoM)
- X months of runway, cash out date
- New sales bookings (% of target for month or quarter)
- We announced integrations with <phv><Product/Company><phv> and <phv><Product/Company><phv>.
- Launched a beta of our <phv><Product Feature><phv>.
- Expanded carrier support for numerous carriers throughout South America and Europe.
- Built integration with XYZ (not yet announced).
MRR was a bit flat in July despite having a strong month in net new customers as we’re recovering a bit from last month’s churn and there’s a lag in reporting usage-based revenue, which will reflect in future months.
We’re continuing to focus on:
- Building a great
- <phv><Product><phv> and officially rolling it out to all customers.
- Onboarding Marketing Manager – step on the growth pedal and prepare content and marketing campaigns ahead of <phv><Event><phv>.
- Preparing for our Q4 fundraise.
Happy customer quote of the month: